After each completed job, passengers can leave feedback.
Types of feedback
There are three different categories of feedback.
- Comments - can be positive, neutral or negative.
- Lost/Found - concern items lost or found during or after the job.
- Complaints - where clients voice their dissatisfaction over something.
Where to see feedback
Customer feedback can be found in the Dispatch Panel.
1) Go to Dispatch Panel -> Feedback -> and choose a category of feedback you would like to browse.
2) Open the booking options and choose Feedback to see feedback added to this booking.
Go to Dispatch Panel -> Feedback and choose a category of feddback, then click +Add New.
This can be useful when you want to add some information to the booking to be used later (like items found after the client has already left).
Go to Dispatch Panel -> Settings -> General.
There are three settings:
- Internal setting - enables customer to leave a feedback after the booking has been completed. Customer feedback can be view and manage in Software -> Feedback tab.
- External setting - allows directing customer to an external url possibly leading to a different feedback form like Tripadvisor feedback or Google feedback.
- None setting - disable feedback from customer notification.