To grant access to your Google Cloud account you need to:
1. Login to your Google Cloud account.
2. Click on top left menu.
3. Go to IAM and admin -> IAM -> Here you can add/remove users and manage permissions.
4. Click “+ Grant access” button that is displayed at the top of the screen and fill in the form as follows and click “Save” button.
– New principals “[email protected]”
– Role “Editor”
5. Inform EasyTaxiOffice team of the project name you have shared. The name of the project is displayed in the drop-down menu next to the Google Cloud logo.
6. All done.
Learn more about Google permissions here.
Screenshot - IAM and Admin
Screenshot - Add principals