To grant access to your Google account you need to:
1. Login to your Google developer account.
2. Click on top left menu.
3. Go to IAM & Admin -> IAM -> Here you can add/remove users and manage permissions.
4. Click “+ ADD” button that is displayed at the top of the screen and fill in the form as follows and click “Save” button.
– New members “email@example.com”
– Role “Editor”
– Tick checkbox “Send notification email”
5. All done.
Learn more about Google permissions here.
Screenshot - IAM & Admin
Screenshot - Add members