How to set up SumUp payment method?
This service is provided by a third party company. We don’t take any responsibility for any changes in how this service operates or works. Any issue with this service you need to take directly to SumUp team.
2. Contact your payment provider and request to enable "Online payments" in your account. It is needed to accept online transactions.
3. Get from you payment provider the following details "Merchant code", "Client ID", "Client secret".
4. Enter these details in SumUp payment integration tab in the booking software admin panel.
5. To start accepting online payments you have to switch environment option to live mode.
6. Finalise the integration by setting it to Active and click Save.